almost 2 years ago
You’re almost there! There are two days left to submit your software to the FireDrone.AI hackathon.
The extended submission deadline is due August 7 before 11:45pm PDT.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the hackathon, be sure to familiarize yourself with the official rules and review the requirements.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Have you built an app that uses Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Cognitive services?
- Does your software enable drones to detect urban fires from a street level view?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your software works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Check out these tips for making a great submission video.)
- Have you provided access to your app for judging and testing? This should include a link to your repo hosting the application’s code and any other deployment files and instructions needed. (This should be shared using a publicly available GitHub repository)
- Have you tested using Direct Runs (here is the guide to do it)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.